A neater way to decorate with glitter – all the pizazz and sparkle without all the mess. Easy-to-handle, resealable 10 cc tubes dispense non-toxic glue with fun, sparkling accents. Great for collage and paper decorations. Classroom pack holds 72 resealable, 10 cc tubes of non-toxic glitter glue in 12 assorted iridescent and neon colors.
3. Accademia Europea d’ Moda e Costume d’ Franco Reale is located at
00186 Roma, 35 Lucina at Piazza San Lorenzo.
4. Accademia Internazionale d’ Alta Moda ed’ Arte del Costume Koefia is
situated at 00192 Roma, 203 Cola di Rienzo.
5. Istituto Carlo Secoli can be found at 20154 Milano , 5 G. Prina
6. Istituto Europea d’ Design lies at 20123 Milano, 1 Giardino.
7. Istituto Italiano di Fotografia (Italian Institute of Photography) is situated at
20144 Milan, 13 Forcella.
8. Istituto Superiore di Alta Cataldo lies at 00184 Roma, 204 Nazionale.
9. Polimoda campuses at 501443 Florence, 77 Pisana in Villa Strozzi (email@example.com; http://www.polimoda.com).
10. Scuola Progettisti di Moda, Universita degli Studi di Urbino can be found
at 61029 Urbino (PS), 54 Bramante (firstname.lastname@example.org).
It suffices to say that the fashion of Italy has evolved from a sense that dress confirms how one is situated in a social status into an instrument that can create the appearance of a beautiful city and presently a place of creativity and competency.