Stressless Relaxessessel Consul StresslessStressless
How to print a T-shirt transfer
Are you tired of using those same designer t-shirt available in the market. Why not try for something different, like designing your t-shirt the way you want. Yes you can design your own t-shirt with the help of t-shirt transfer.
T Shirt Transfer allows you to design your own t shirt using the free printable t shirt transfer. T Shirt transfer gives you an opportunity to design your clothing with your own creativity just by using the iron on t-shirt transfer.
You can not only print images and designs, but also slogans, sayings, and many other things which you can easily get printed or designed on your clothing.
Some examples of printable transfers are:
– Cartoon characters
– Looney tunes
– Christmas greetings
– Halloween images
– Angel themes
– Sayings and slogans
– Wildlife imprints.
You can print the transfers using:
1. Inkjets with
– ordinary ink
– Dye Sublimation ink
– Solvent ink
2. Color laser, normal toner with/ without oil
Free T Shirt Transfer is uniquely designed to easily release the coating material. Thus, it makes transferring the artworks, portraits, photographs, graphics, etc. easier. You can imprint your muscle shirt, Rugby shirt and make them more attractive with these decorations.
Steps to be followed:
• Select a design.
• Print the mirror image of the Free T Shirt Transfer.
• Cut the printed image to appropriate size.
• Iron the transfer onto the shirt. Let it cool down.
• Now remove the backer and see the image on the shirt.
Tips to be followed while using T shirt transfer
• It is always good to print an image on the paper first, than directly using the transfer. This will help you to judge how your t-shirt will look.
• You can also use these imprints to decorate sweatshirts, clothe bags, aprons, hats, and other clothing materials.